Michael has successfully prepared property developer’s expressions of interest when they are seeking to purchase government land through the ROSAS program.
He has worked for state and local government in planning and development assessment. His diverse skills and experience in sales and business development has contributed to his success.
Expressions of interest developed and written by Michael can consist of:
- Feasibility study.
- Market research.
- Housing choice and topography.
- Product development and innovation of the built form.
- Identification of tenancy types for office, retail or commercial property development.
- Identification of timeframes and milestones.
- Alignment of the proposed development to the design and planning requirements of the;
- local government Development Plan.
- the Coordinator General planning criteria.
- Consideration of social, financial and environmental sustainability of the proposed development.
- Alignment of the proposed development with Renewal SA strategic vision of the three foundations;
- Provide a broader selection of housing options for all.
- Improve the supply of affordable housing for rent and sale.
- Move to a multi-provider social housing system.
- Improve the transition through housing tenures.
- Improve the quality of social housing.
- Renew all pre-1968 social housing by 2030.
- Renew housing and communities within 10 kilometres of Adelaide by 2020.
- Promote excellence by social housing landlords.
- Promote sustainable, mixed-use neighbourhoods.
- New development projects to offer mixed tenure housing.
- Promote urban design quality and environmental sustainability.